Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by Imkan Properties LLC (“Imkan”, "we" or "us"). The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of www.Imkan.ae ("Website"), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website.
Changes to the Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable for any reason if all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to any user.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Imkan, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United Arab Emirates and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website.
No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Imkan. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Imkan’s names, brand names, Imkan’s logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Imkan. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Us.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation, any form of misuse of credit cards or other forms of electronic payments.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Imkan, an Imkan employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Imkan or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- To modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- To republish any part of the Website on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service.
- To use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- To delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance On Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Imkan reserves the absolute right, without any liability whatsoever, to amend vary or extend at any time the completion date of its projects inter alia the estimated/scheduled completion date(s) mentioned on or through the Website.
Update of the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to any page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or from third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Submission of User Content
You acknowledge and undertake that:
- You are at least 18 years old or older and meet any further eligibility requirements set forth in the Terms.
- You are responsible for any information, materials (including profiles, messages, text, images, video, etc.) and other content (“User Content”) that you submit, post or otherwise provide or make available on or through the Website or otherwise (“Submissions”), including User Content you agree to allow the use of that is on other companies’ websites, for example any of the social media channels, that are associated with hashtags related to Imkan , as well as your Submission does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third-parties’ copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality.
- Any Submission will be treated as non-proprietary, and irrevocably waive any rights with respect of any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory. Any opinions, statements, or other materials made available by third-parties through the Website are those of such third-parties and not of Imkan.
- Imkan is not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content. You represent and warrant that your Submissions comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You own or otherwise control any rights to your Submission and that you have the right from any third-parties appearing in such Submission to grant the license contained in these Terms for such names, images or likenesses and any other third-party-owned elements as part of your Submission.
- Such Submissions may be used on Imkan’s Website and/or on other Imkan marketing materials, including emails, social media and store signage, where they may be displayed for other users to see. Imkan is under no obligation to display, feature or use any Submission, but may do so at its sole discretion.
- You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant Imkan a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any Submission, as well as your name, social media channels, profile picture, image, likeness, comments, posts, statements or other information, in any manner, and in any and all distribution channels, venues, forms, media, or technology, alone or as part of other works, without further notice or any compensation to you.
- Any Submission will be treated as non-confidential. Such Submissions may not be returned and Imkan may use your Submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, distributing, marketing products and/or make them available to the general public without any restrictions, Subject to the licenses granted in these Terms.
Disclamier of warranties.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. the Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. neither Imkan nor any person associated with Imkan makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website. without limiting the foregoing, neither Imkan nor anyone associated with Imkan represents or warrants that the Website, its content or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website or any services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
Limitation On Liability
Imkan will not be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Imkan, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website and, any use of the Website's content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Website.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.